The Marina is closed for the 2019 season
2019 Operating Hours
All hours listed below are weather permitting.
Beginning May 3:
Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm*
*During these times, please call the Marina at (812) 342-6423 with your request a minimum of 24 hours in advance. No rentals after 4:30 pm.
Saturday and Sunday, 12:00 noon – 7:00 pm
Memorial Day – August 4:
Daily, 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
August 5 – September 2:
Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm*
*During these times, please call the Marina at (812) 342-6423 with your request a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Beginning September 3:
Saturday and Sunday, 12:00pm-7:00pm
Marina Closes September 29
Please remember that you can pay for your boat reservations by check or credit card. We do not accept cash, nor do we send out invoices. Thank you for making it easier on our Marina staff.
User FeesContact the Association Office at (812) 342-8522 for more information.
|Boat Permit - Motorized||$25/season|
|Boat Permit - Non-motorized||$10/season|
|Kayak Rental (4 available)||$5/hour|
|Pontoon Rental (4 available)||$30/hour|
|Fishing Pontoon Rental (1 available)||$20/hour|
|Standard Dock Rental||$700/season|
Fishing: Catch Limits
Channel Catfish: No minimum size, daily catch limit of 5.
Bluegill: No minimum size, daily catch limit of 15.
Crappie: No minimum size, daily catch limit of 15.
Redear Sunfish: No minimum size, daily catch limit of 10.
Bass: Over 14 in. catch and release only. 14 in. and under, daily catch limit of 5.
Warmouth and Yellow Bull Head: When caught please remove. Do not put back in the lake.
1) Call (812) 342-6423 and check the calendar for availability. If your date is available, your reservation will be held for one week, pending receipt of your user fee.
2) Stop by the Association Office and pay your user fee and sign for responsibility in the reservation book. Receipt of the user fee and your signature guarantees your reservation.
- Reservations are first come, first served.
- Reservation time must include set-up and clean-up.
- Facility reservations will not be taken for major holidays.
- Reservations may be cancelled for a full refund up to 48 hours in advance.
- Lower Level rental, with the exception of the restroom facility, is for exclusive use. Picnic area rentals guarantee exclusive use of the specific area. However, other areas of the Marina remain open to all Members.
- Overflow parking for Marina reserved events should be along Tipton Lakes Blvd., not along secondary residential streets.
Tipton Lakes Community Association offers several amenities to our members for their next gathering or meeting. Reserve these by calling the Association Office at (812) 342-8522.
Name Location Available Hours Cost
Meeting room contains kitchen area with refrigerator, microwave, and sink. Six (6) six-foot long tables with 40 chairs.
Lower Level of Association Office 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. $75.00 (up to 3 hours)
$15.00 (each additional hour)
Lakeside Beach/Picnic Area
Sand beach with picnic tables and grills
Marina 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. $30.00 (up to 3 hours)
$5.00 (each additional hour)
Overlook Picnic Area
Four (4) picnic tables and charcoal grill in a wooded park-like setting.
Picnic area at Marina 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. $20.00 (up to 3 hours)
$5.00 (each additional hour)
*Gathering Room/Lower Level rental also requires a $50 deposit. When the cleaning checklist is returned and upon verification that the area was left as found, the deposit will be refunded. If alcohol is served during the rental, a $500,000 insurance binder is required for date of the rental.