Marina season will officially start on May 3, 2019. Prior to this date, we will hold interviews for available Marina positions. You do not have to be a Member of Tipton Lakes to apply.
These positions are part time with an average of 20-30 hours per week, with pay starting at $9.00 per hour. Hours worked include weekends, evenings, and holidays. We are looking for energetic, hardworking, and friendly individuals who want to earn some extra money.
- Facilitate group reservations for outdoor and indoor areas.
- Sell boat permits, trailer permits, pool passes, etc.
- Take reservations and rent boats.
- Provide emergency service to members as needed including (but not limited to) towing disabled boats and pumping excessive water from member owned boats docked at the Marina.
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
- Work from a Shift Responsibilities List to complete necessary duties to assure cleanliness of the Marina and Association Office areas including lower level, docks, beach, picnic areas, patio, and parking areas.
- Provide general upkeep of Association owned boats and equipment.
MONITORING LAKES AND MARINA AREA
- Monitor lake-use by members and attempted lake use by non-members, enforcing Board policy.
- Monitor lakes for debris and weed problems.
If you or someone you know might be interested, please come by the Association office, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and fill out an application.