- SWIMMING AND DIVING ARE STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Swimmers should be aware that canals are shallow and therefore diving and jumping from bridges is strictly prohibited.
- While at the Marina beach area, children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a person at least 16 years of age unless a written parental permission slip is on file at the Association Office. Groups larger than 10 individuals should make a reservation in advance.
- Large inflatable aquatic equipment such as water trampolines, temporary swimming platforms and slides are not permitted on docks or in the lakes. Personal inflatable swim floats are allowed and must be removed from the lakes and shoreline and stored each night.
- Due to boat traffic, open water or competitive swimmers are strongly encouraged to wear bright colored swim caps and swim with a partner for safety purposes.
- Swimmers entering open water at the Marina may enter from the designated swimming area provided they enter the open water on the north end of the swimming area. Swimming beyond the designated Marina swimming area into the in/out marina boating channel is strongly discouraged.